Effective June 15, 2017
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any such changes will be posted here. If we make a material change in the way we use information that allows you to be identified (“Personal Information”), we will prominently note the change on the Site.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION.
- Information that we collect automatically.
- We automatically record basic information about everyone who visits the Site. We use this information to help us improve the Site and for other managerial and analytic purposes. This information includes: the Internet domain from which you access the Site; your IP address; the type of browser and operating system that you use; the date and time you visited the Site; the pages that you visited on the Site; and the address of the website you linked from to get to the Site.
- If you use a mobile device to access the Site, we may collect certain additional information. We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile Internet browser that you use. We may at times use this information for research purposes or for improving the Site or our programs and services.
- Information that you volunteer.
- Submitting Comments: If you send us a comment or question, we will only use that information for the purpose of responding to you, fulfilling a request, or improving the Site or our programs and services.
- Responding to Surveys: If we provide the opportunity for you to complete surveys or opinion polls, we will only use the information that we collect in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form, for research, educational, or other purposes.
- Other: If we otherwise request that you provide Personal Information, we will use it only to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information or as we otherwise specify when we request the information.
- Other ways we share and use information. We may also use and disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- If we engage service providers: We may at times contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us. These service providers may be given access to the information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they will be contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the information and not to use it for any other purpose.
- If we transfer our assets: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another organization, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
- To comply with law: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation, or securities exchange requirement (g., in response to a court order or subpoena), in response to a law enforcement agency's request, or to exercise or protect our legal rights.
- For safety reasons: We may disclose Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
We may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about how you use the Site and to operate it and improve it. Web beacons are clear electronic images embedded in webpages that can allow us to recognize what portions of the Site you viewed and when you viewed them.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. The Site may from time to time include social media features, such as links that allow you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on the Site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- The Site may include links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website that you visit.
- When we are in possession of Personal Information, we maintain it using physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to help ensure the security and confidentiality of such information against reasonably foreseeable risks. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is entirely secure, however. Therefore, while we endeavor to use commercially reasonable means to protect any Personal Information that we may have, we cannot guarantee that no one will ever gain unauthorized access to Personal Information.
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES. If you would like us to stop sending you email or other communications or would like to access any Personal Information that we may have that pertains to you so that you can have it corrected or deleted, you may send us a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail or courier to AB InBev Foundation, 1440 G. Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time and, in all events, consistent with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
- NO CHILDREN. This Site is intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, anyone under the age of 21.
- DO NOT TRACK. “Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. This Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings.
- LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION. This Policy is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York, without regard to conflict of laws rules. Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, any dispute, claim or controversy concerning, relating to, or arising out of, or in connection with, this Policy or this Site will be settled by final and binding arbitration in the State of New York by a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association. In the event of any such arbitration, each party will bear its own attorneys’ fees and costs, unless the claim is based on an applicable statute that provides otherwise. Any controversy or claims will be kept confidential by the parties and their attorneys and advisors, without publicity, and except as may be required by law, no party or arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration under this Policy without the consent of both of the parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may immediately bring a proceeding seeking preliminary injunctive relief in a court having jurisdiction thereof which shall remain in effect until a final award is made in the arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator will be in writing and binding and conclusive on us and you, and judgment to enforce the decision may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction.
- If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or concerns, or otherwise wish to contact us regarding this Policy, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at AB InBev Foundation, 1440 G. Street, NW, Washington, DC. We will work with you to obtain a prompt resolution of any issues you may have.